Friday, January 31, 2014

The Best Farm Ever!!

This will possibly be my favorite blog thus far. I have so many memories involving that old farm. I already have a post breifly talking about where I grew up, but nothing I say will ever come close to describing the vibrant and crazy things that happened on farm. Allow me to begin with telling you a little background information about this glorious place. It is located in Liberty, MO, and the old farm house sits on about 200 acres of farm. My grandparents lived here when I was little and my cousins and I spent almost all of our time there. The house was nothing spectacular. The paint was chipping, the shudders were falling off, and the windows would not open unless pried open with a crowbar. The house may not have looked wonderful, but the memories made in it are never to be forgotten.

The land was the most beautiful land that I could have dreamed of. Mostly flat land, with two ponds. One pond located beside the house and the other pond located far out into the pasture. This was our favorite pond.  In the winter time we would sneak out on the pond when it was frozen, and we wouldn't get yelled at.

No comments:

Post a Comment