Friday, January 31, 2014

My writing prompt, that my lovely neighbor sitting next to me picked out, is titled Don't pee in the wagon! At first glance this seems like it is going to be a very interesting story. It will BE.
     This story begins with my first best friend ever, Kambra. She is two years younger than me, but none the less we have always been very close. Story has it that I was even at the hospital the day she was born.
Kambra and I used to have so much fun together. We would play house, school, and other typical girly games. We often would fight over who was best friends with Britney Spears and would be Ricky Martin's girlfriend.  One day she was over at my house and we had been told to play outside. I was pulling Kambra down the hill  in my beautiful, red radio flyer. Kambra kept screaming for me to stop because she had to use the restroom. She kept screaming "I'm gonna pee, I'm gonna pee!!" Even though I heard her I would not stop. My response to her was "Don't pee in my wagon!"


No comments:

Post a Comment