Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fears....OMG FREEWRITING!!

I will now tell you a little about my fears. I have a fear of fears. I have a fear of not being good enough. This is more of an internal fear, and more than likely you will never be able to see it on my face. On the inside, however, i will be very nervous and want to curl up in a ball and cry. I have overcome this fear many times, but taking deep breaths and by thinking about something else. However, this "thing" always catches up to me. I will finally get over what I'm thinking about only to have the thought once again creep up on me.

i also have a fear of spiders. EWWWWW!@!!! I can not stand them and if I see one I have to have someone else kill it. Often times I will have my five year old do the deed for me. I developed this fear because I once saw someone step on a "mommy" spider and the baby spiders shot out of the sack on the mothers back and shot straight up his leg. Since then I haVe been unable to step, hit, or even smash a spider with a book.

If you ask anyone that knows me they will probably tell you that I am a "country girl pansy". I grew up a tomgirl and grew into a scaredy cat. I used to crawl on hay bales, pee outside, kick boys, and now I couldn't kill a spider to save my life.

Speaking of life, I also have a fear of life in general. I believe that if you aren't scared of the life you are living then you aren't really living. As a mother, I have grown to be afraid of a lot of different things that I did not even know existed inside of me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment