Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Country Girl Pansy!

Allow me to elaborate on the title of this post. I am currently in my English 101 class and we have been told to choose a word, phrase, or sentence from our other post and write about it. I have chose country girl pansy becasue that is exactly what I am.

I grew up on about 200 acres of farm land, and I coulnt have had a better childhood. I spent a lot of time wiht my two older sisters and my three older cousins. Yes! I am the youngest one. We always had so mych fun on that farm. We did activities such as picnics, rolling down the big hill in a rodeo barrel, riding horses, riding our four-wheelers, pulling eachother behind the four-wheelers while sitting on a piece of cardboard.....Oh wait we promised to take that one to our graves. Bottam line we were very carefree young children. We could have been really hurt by doing these things, but we always had so much fun.


As we all got older we realized how crazy everything sounded. We have all asked our grandparents on multiple occasion where they were when all this was happening. We always felt like we had such little supervision. Killing spiders and snakes aren't exactly the kind of thing a 7 year old should be doing.

Oh did i mention we are all girls.

Eventually we grew into wonderful adults and we all have wonderful children now. Becoming mothers has changed all of us. I think we all have developed fears that we never have had before. 


1 comment:

  1. The circle of life is an amazing process. To think how we evolve from young girls into parents, grandparents etc. Each decade seems an eternity away yet as soon as you blink it's right in front of you.

    Motherhood certainly can change one's perception of life and the lessons learned eventually begin to make sense.

    ReplyDelete