Saturday, January 25, 2014

I really just want to say that I am having such a hard time trying to think of what to post next. Technically this would be my second pp0st, but I still have no clue. My problem is that I originally wanted to post things about my son, blake. however, I have realized that I will be doing alot of posting about nothing. This is not why I created this blog, and i don;t want to do it. I want to post things that I want to remember the rest of my life and i want others to remember me as well. i want my son to be able to one day be tech sauvy( or however or spell that) and read these opne day. but my english teach, who is pretty awesome as a teacher and as a person, wants me to sit here and write write write.....Okay well thats enough of that....I want to just say that my son who is five years old, is pretty awesome!!! He has already taught me so much and I will have to thank him for that.....So Blake....Thank you!!!! Im supposed to be freewriting right now and I do not know what to say....laksjdfalsjdfsdkfjasdflkjaslkfasdfasdfasdfkjasdfj......thats all Well i have ;3/10 mins left on the clock before my fingers can take a break.....Gosh lookiing at this post i am so embarrassed...I realize how bad my grammar is when I am not trying to make it look nice and neat....Also apparently sentence structure means nothing to me..kdajlkfsjdalskdjfaslkdjfasldkfjasdkjfasdf.......so kajsdfkljasfjlskldfjasdf......my brain does not want to work at all right now I APOLOGIZE....AHHH trying not to hit the backspace

No comments:

Post a Comment