Monday, January 27, 2014

ISFP_Now this should be Interesting!

I just took the "Jung Typology test", and my results were very interesting.  According to the type indicator I am a Introvert, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving personality.  I mostly agree with this test, but there are some things that I do disagree with.

I am a major Introvert.  However, I would more so refer to myself as an egg shell.  I stand around looking at people from a distance and ponder on a lot of different subjects, but when you grab my attention and develop a personal relationship with me, my egg shell becomes cracked. As our relationship grows, my shell cracks even further until I finally crack completely open.

According to the MYERS-BRIGGS type indicator:

"The ISFP student will often...
  • Learn most effectively through practical application and hands-on experience
  • Struggle with traditional teaching that focuses on theory or abstract thinking
  • Be interested in topics that pertain to people
  • Prefer adaptable professors that present material in a clear manner
  • Doubt implications of good test scores and underestimate their capabilities
  • Prefer a quiet study environment"
I will have to almost agree with all of this information. I am terrible as a student if I do not have a complete understanding of the material before I walk out the classroom. I am also terrible at asking for help because in my head, if I do not understand the material on my own the first time I hear it, I have already failed.

As a writer, I feel like the indicator "hit the nail on the head". I have nothing to contrast, because each step given, is each step that I have adopted into my writing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment