Monday, May 12, 2014

Food: Spaghetti and Meatballs

  
My grandmother makes the most amazing food. She has strong hands and puts them to use when it comes to cooking. A few recipes have been passed down the line of family members. One of my favorites among many others, is my grandmother's recipe for spaghetti and meatballs.


My grandma likes to add her own ingredients into her meatballs. The most common ingredient is love. My grandma has always cooked with abundant amounts of love. She will so humbly laugh when told that her cooking was the best, but as for us grand kids, we know the real reason it tastes so good. Along with with love are other ingredients such as ground beef, parmesan cheese, parsley, Italian seasoning, eggs, and crackers but these ingredients cannot compare to the most important one.


My grandma has always said that the mixing of these ingredients is the best part. The  

No comments:

Post a Comment