Monday, May 12, 2014

Five words that I use often!

Dictionary
 Rachel:
 Grrrrr: Used when I'm very frustrated

 How are you?: The question asked when talking to anyone besides my best friend or my two sisters.

There ya go: a statement used when I don't know what else to say

Tuesday: Noun; An answer to nearly every question that is asked. Ex) Q: What time is it? A: Tuesday

 What up yo?: A question to ask, "How are you?", when talking to my best friend or my two sisters.

Seth:

Jacked: overly pumped or excited

Laughter: necessity of life 

Nature: unblemished beauty

Pooped: very tired

Orange: sunset; specifically the sunset in Mexico

 Tyler:
Phenomenal: description for something that is beyond good

Fantastic: good

Hilarious: extreme laughter; used often

Adventagious: to do something for personal gain

Serine: extreme calm

Chris:
Bottled: feeling that you are being pushed toward something

Chill: what I do

Drive: force that compels to do something

Stall: to procrastinate

Observe: look around







No comments:

Post a Comment