Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Rant

Why can't you just pick up after yourself?


I'm not very sure as to why you can't pick up your personal belongings. You are an adult who has lived on his own for 10 years now. I'm not sure if your mother ever had you pick up your More…dishes, but it is very frustrating to have to walk behind you and pick up after you. I love you, and I am more than willing to pick up the house when need to be. However, I don't feel like I am getting the respect I deserve. Yes, you work all day, but I go to school all day and am equally as exhausted when I get home. Do you want me to be more like a mom to you or can I please be an equal partner in this relationship? I understand that we sometimes get lazy. I do not expect everything to be neat and tidy All the time. However, I don't want the stink of food to envelope our whole house. I will gladly work with you and pick up as needed, but I will no longer feel like I am raising two five-year-old children.




Sincerely,
One Tired Woman/Mother  

No comments:

Post a Comment