Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Freewrite: Clouds




These clouds have unfailingly been my favorite. They are known as cumulonimbus clouds, and they have always been my favorite. They are the clouds that often look like marshmallows. They also have the capability of producing crazy storms. I have always wanted to be a storm chaser. Perhaps this is why these clouds are my favorite.


I first learned the name of these clouds in my fourth- grade science class. My teacher had quite the fascination with storms and would always emphasize how much she wished she would have been a meteorologist instead of a teacher. I will forever remember her.


I was younger my mom and I along with my grandparents would travel to Destin, Florida in his airplane. I enjoyed these times the most when there were clouds to look at. Storm clouds, fluffy clouds, little wispy clouds they all look so different when in the air.  

No comments:

Post a Comment